Sunday, September 04, 2005

boston and the vineyard

Not too much to report here. Things have been going well and I have been working pretty much all day, every day, on the farm. There's breakfast to cook for the guests, laundry to be done, beds to be made, messes to be mopped, stalls to be mucked, aisles to be swept, fences to be paintd, and animals to take care of. The list is endless but it's great to be busy and to be in the fresh air.
We are off to Boston tomorrow for a bar mitzvah and then to Martha's Vineyard for a few days of relaxing. I'll use the time to get started on transfer applications and get paperwork in order. It'll be good to have some time away from the hustle and bustle.
After I get back, it's straight home to Longmeadow for the tag sale. I still have a lot of money to make for the trip, but it can't come soon enough. Being able to stay in touch with Colgate has me doubting my decision and feeling as though I'm missing out on something. Some real separation will be nice. It's so hard to separate my feelings with so many different people and things influencing me.
Anyway, we're off at 5 am tomorrow and I need to get things in order before we're off. Later.

1 Comments:

Blogger johneyprehiem26050214 said...

i thought your blog was cool and i think you may like this cool Website. now just Click Here

4:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google