Saturday, October 08, 2005

falling into place

So, wow, incredibly and inexcusably long time since my last post. I can only attribute it to being incredibly busy and rather exhuasted every evening. Let's see if I can make up for lost time.
The tag sale went fairly well. I made enough to make it worth my while and spent the day outside in lovely weather, getting to catch up with mom. The stuff that wasn't sold was donated to goodwill, so at least it went to a good cause.
Since then I've been working 50-60 hour weeks here at the farm. Lots of chores to do every day - there's always something to do and never enough time to do it in. Top that with taking care of dogs, ducks, cats and cooking dinner every night for the whole family and you can get somewhat of an idea of how tired I am at the end of the day. But it's a good kind of tired - the fulfilling, i deserve-to-be-exausted cause I've worked so hard, sleep really well all night kind of tired. And it's gotten cold enough to use the hot-tub, so I can soothe my aching muscles in a steamy pool and look at the stars, which are amazing out here. I just hope I can see a shooting one.
I finally made enough money to make the final payment, and it feels really good to have everything sqaured away. My passport came a few weeks ago and I just sent out for my visa, so almost everything is set including the flight. College applications have been coming in the mail, so that will certainly give me something else to occupy my time. Additionally, I've managed to buy a few skirts and appropriate tops for the trip, though I have a few more things to get. Now I just have to start learning swahili.
This past week I took a bit of a break and went home for Rosh Hashannah, and it was so nice to have a meal with the family. The chocolate cake I made was absolutely killer - yum. I also got to spend some time with my sisters and visit with some friends. It was also nice to have time to read, which I love to do and missed so much.
Now I'm back in Williamstown and things are getting back into full swing. My stepmom's brother and wife are here and the bed and breakfast is booked. Back to work on Monday so I can hopefully save up enough for a safari when I get to Africa.
It's getting closer and closer and my nerves are starting up a little. So excited - I can't wait to finally get there.

4 Comments:

Blogger Silver Fox said...

Find out how your company rates by using a little known rating system!

Is your company a Scam, Dud, Scheme, Fraud Or Good Opportunity?.

95% of the money-making opportunities on the internet have been worked to death or are not suitable to be marketed through the internet. How does your company and/or opportunity rate… I’ll leave it to you to decide if your service, product and/or money making opportunity falls in this category.

Hurry you may NOT be happy with what you will find!

2:21 PM  
Blogger johneyalexander79740449 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

http://pennystockinvestment.blogspot.com

4:50 AM  
Blogger johnmarks44845793 said...

Get any Desired College Degree, In less then 2 weeks.

Call this number now 24 hours a day 7 days a week (413) 208-3069

Get these Degrees NOW!!!

"BA", "BSc", "MA", "MSc", "MBA", "PHD",

Get everything within 2 weeks.
100% verifiable, this is a real deal

Act now you owe it to your future.

(413) 208-3069 call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

1:29 PM  
Blogger Charlotte :) said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

10:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google